- About Fred Frese
- Speaking Engagements
- Publications & Presentation Excerpts
- Photos and Video
- Contact Fred Frese
Select Publications and Presentation Excerpts
Minds on the Edge, scheduled to air on PBS, October 2009
Coming Out of the Shadows article in Health Affairs: The Policy Journal of the Health Sphere, May/June 2009 issue
Recovery From Schizophrenia: With Views of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Others Diagnosed With This Disorder" article in Schizophrenia Bulletin, March 2009
Online forum for the PBS American Experience film A Brilliant Madness, April 25 to May 3, 2002
- Day one, April 25: Can schizophrenia be "cured" or "overcome"?
- Day two, April 29: How can we define "successful treatment" for the seriously mentally ill?
- Day three, April 30: How do you feel about using video as a means of treatment?
- Day five, May 2: Do you think that sheer will can defeat schizophrenia?
- Day six, May 3 What is the difference between schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder?
THE REST OF THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Articles relevant to consumers, family members, health professionals, and first responders
- Articles in publications of particular note